No! We encourage stores of all size, specialty, and regionality to apply to WPN Premium. Stores that achieve WPN Premium do so by leaning into their own brand and experience. Diversity of product offering and experience are good things in our view. What’s most important for WPN Premium is that your store does what it does at the highest level of quality.
Articles in this section
- What is WPN Premium?
- Where can I find more information about WPN Premium?
- What benefits come with achieving WPN Premium?
- What are the requirements for WPN Premium and how do I apply?
- How are the WPN Premium requirements evaluated?
- Is it true that you are only looking for large, urban, or Magic-only stores for WPN Premium?
- Where can I find examples of existing WPN Premium stores?
- How can I set up an appointment to speak with my Business Development Specialist?