Any promotional material sent from Wizards of the Coast must be used as directed and not sold. However, once the material has been used as directed (i.e. once it is part of the secondary market), you are allowed to purchase that product back from customers and may then sell it as you would any other secondary market item.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find information about regional or other restrictions for selling Wizards of the Coast products?
- Does Wizards of the Coast have any policies around how I price my products?
- Am I allowed to ship Wizards of the Coast product?
- Am I allowed to sell Wizards of the Coast promotional material that I have purchased from customers?
- Where can I find release dates and other product information for Wizards of the Coast products?
- If I am aware of another store breaking WPN policies such as release date, where can I report that?
- Am I allowed to post unboxing videos or otherwise advertise product content before a set is released?