Yes. You are welcome to ship Wizards of the Coast product to customers as long as it does not arrive before the on-sale date. Certain sales promotions such as Buy-a-Box, however, will require that the customer pick up the product in-store to qualify.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find information about regional or other restrictions for selling Wizards of the Coast products?
- Does Wizards of the Coast have any policies around how I price my products?
- Am I allowed to ship Wizards of the Coast product?
- Am I allowed to sell Wizards of the Coast promotional material that I have purchased from customers?
- Where can I find release dates and other product information for Wizards of the Coast products?
- If I am aware of another store breaking WPN policies such as release date, where can I report that?
- Am I allowed to post unboxing videos or otherwise advertise product content before a set is released?