On the first day of Prerelease structured events must wait until at least 3pm local time. Provision of Prerelease Early Sales product and At-Home Prerelease Packs, however, can begin as soon as you are open for the day. On subsequent days of Prerelease you may begin your events as soon as you are open. This policy is in place to prevent WPN members from feeling they need to run midnight events to compete with other stores, which when allowed was a strain on staff.
Articles in this section
- What is Prerelease?
- What type of events are Prerelease?
- What are the different ways I can run a Prerelease?
- What time of day can my Prerelease events begin?
- Can I run Booster Draft events during Prerelease?
- Can I run Jumpstart events during Prerelease?
- What is the Prerelease Early Sales promotion?
- Am I allowed to ship product during Prerelease?
- Can I sell singles during Prerelease?