Ahead of many Magic: The Gathering releases, WPN stores will be shipped a marketing kit to help advertise products and host events. These kits typically include an advertising poster and promo cards to provide to your customers for various WPN programs.
Articles in this section
- What sort of physical promotional materials are provided to WPN stores?
- If I am missing a marketing kit, or received a kit with missing, damaged, or defective materials who should I contact?
- If I have questions around promo card usage or policy, where can I find this information?
- Am I allowed to open our Promo Packs and use the cards individually instead of providing them unopened?
- How are my promo card allocations determined and how can I find out how many of a given promo my store will receive?
- What should I do with leftover promos after my event or if my event doesn’t launch?
- What should I do with advertising materials you send me after I am done with them?
- Am I allowed to sell or give away advertising materials you send me?