We send out promo allocation quantities by email ahead of shipping them to your store. If you can’t find that email, you are always welcome to contact Retail Support to inquire about your store’s upcoming allocations. You can find a comprehensive breakdown of how promo quantities are determined in our WPN Metrics & Allocations FAQ.
Articles in this section
- What sort of physical promotional materials are provided to WPN stores?
- If I am missing a marketing kit, or received a kit with missing, damaged, or defective materials who should I contact?
- If I have questions around promo card usage or policy, where can I find this information?
- Am I allowed to open our Promo Packs and use the cards individually instead of providing them unopened?
- How are my promo card allocations determined and how can I find out how many of a given promo my store will receive?
- What should I do with leftover promos after my event or if my event doesn’t launch?
- What should I do with advertising materials you send me after I am done with them?
- Am I allowed to sell or give away advertising materials you send me?