Yes, you are allowed to add information such as pricing or event details to advertisements that use WPN DMAs.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find WPN DMAs?
- How should WPN DMAs be used?
- Can I combine WPN DMAs with other brands or IPs in my advertisements, décor or promotions? For example, could I create a montage display that included multiple brands?
- Can I add information such as pricing and event details to my advertisements that use WPN DMAs?
- Can I edit out parts of the image in a WPN DMA?
- Can I use WPN DMAs to create permanent décor fixtures (murals, window wraps, floor graphics, etc.) for my store?
- Can I use WPN DMAs in my window displays or on exterior store signage?
- If I use WPN DMAs to create advertising materials such as posters, can I give those away once I am done with them?
- Can I use WPN DMAs to create shopping bags or other point of sale packaging?
- Am I allowed to use Wizards of the Coast’s intellectual property/imagery that is not provided on the WPN Marketing Materials page for advertisements, promotions, or décor?