Please keep up any advertising materials for as long as you are selling their promoted product. A good rule of thumb is to keep posters for Standard format products up for as long as they remain in Standard. Once they are no longer relevant, take them down. The fewer advertising materials you have up, the more impactful each will be.
Articles in this section
- What sort of physical promotional materials are provided to WPN stores?
- If I am missing a marketing kit, or received a kit with missing, damaged, or defective materials who should I contact?
- If I have questions around promo card usage or policy, where can I find this information?
- Am I allowed to open our Promo Packs and use the cards individually instead of providing them unopened?
- How are my promo card allocations determined and how can I find out how many of a given promo my store will receive?
- What should I do with leftover promos after my event or if my event doesn’t launch?
- What should I do with advertising materials you send me after I am done with them?
- Am I allowed to sell or give away advertising materials you send me?