We have high standards for entry and membership into the Wizards Play Network. Your store’s WPN membership may be closed for any of the following reasons:
- Missing the required Ticket count for your region by the end of orientation
- Not meeting the minimum requirements to stay in the WPN (250 Tickets and 5 Engaged Players)
- Missing more than two scheduled appointments with your WPN Retail Specialist
- Violating WPN or individual program policies
- Failing to demonstrate appropriate commitment to the WPN program
- Store is reported as closed by customers or other retailers
- Self report of store closure
- We also reserve the right to close any WPN account at our discretion
Stores that are closed will no longer have access to the WPN emails, Facebook Group, promotional materials, and Wizards EventLink.
A store is eligible to reapply to join the WPN after a two-month period. However, it is not guaranteed that your store will be granted WPN membership again.