To change your information in the Store and Event locator, contact your regional WPN office.
If your store has changed location, fill out the store move form.
Please give as much information as possible about your store move, and attach the following to your form:
1. Ownership Documentation
State-issued documentation (business license, tax license etc.) that indicates your legal ownership. (This cannot take the form of bills, invoices, insurance documents, or drivers licenses for verification.)
The following are commonly accepted:
- Photo or scan of business license or tax ID
- Articles of organization/incorporation
- Municipal licenses
- Certificates of authority
- Official proof of ownership linking the owner’s name to the store’s address
2. Video Walkthrough
To verify that the new location meets the WPN's requirements, we ask that you submit a video walkthrough. This video should be in one long take and show us every room of your store and demonstrate the customer experience. Ensure that your video includes the following:
- Storefront including sign. Pan to include surrounding businesses.
- Wide angles of your full store interior.
- Your point of sale area, and your Wizards of the Coast current sealed product display.
- Your play area. This space must be a permanent fixture, and suitable for at least 16 players.
- A view of your bathrooms (mandatory in our Terms and Conditions)
Note: The store move form must be completed within 30 days or your store may be retired from the WPN.