V0.0.2 Wizards Eventlink Known Bugs and Future Features
- Inability to drop a player who has received a bye.
- Fixing how opponent’s match win % (OMW%) is used as a tiebreaker.
- Inability to log in due to looping pages.
- Temporary solution: Please access the Wizards Eventlink using an Incognito window. This will ensure cookies and cache do not interfere with your login.
- Once this rolls out, you won’t need to constantly refresh to see new information like new expedited players and match results. This will also update across multiple devices in real time.
- Fixing a previous round’s results after results have been reported
- This is also true for being able to view/print prior round results.
- Late registration
- This is a feature on our road map and will be delivered before launch.
- Adding rounds to open events
- iOS Seats
- We’re currently trying to clear iOS seats to make room for those who would like to use Companion on iOS. It’s a rolling process.
- Bug fixes! Most of the work this week has been on bug-fixes. Crash rate has decreased from 10% down to >1%.
- Events can now be ended early
- No longer requires 3 rounds.
- Store and Event Locator
- Now defaults to search for stores rather than events (as most stores have no events).