When: Requests to increase your Prerelease allocations can be made between your Initial Prerelease Allocation email and the lock date.
The lock date changes from product to product. It will be available on the WPN website, as well as via email. Once the lock date passes, your allocation becomes final.
Where: You can submit a Growth Allocation Increase Request to your Regional WPN office or by submitting the Prerelease Allocation Request form.
After you log in, please select "Email Us" and choose the "Prerelease Allocations" form.
Note that a request for an increase does not guarantee that the increase will be approved. When you submit your request, please provide the following information:
- How many Prerelease Packs do you think you'll need?
- Were there any issues running or reporting your previous Prerelease events?
- How many players did you enroll in your Prerelease events?
- Were you able to utilize all your Prerelease kits during Prerelease weekend? If not, did you turn away players? If so, how many?
- How many players did you enroll in a Prerelease Party?
- Other information about your Prerelease (unforeseen circumstances, store emergencies, turbulent weather, etc.)
Once you send in the request, this information will be forwarded to the appropriate teams to review. We will update you on your request via email to let you know if the team has approved or denied the increase request.