Events that use the Player List Only pairing method submit a list of players who participated in an event to Wizards of the Coast.
There is no scoring, match assignments, rounds, or pods for Player List Only events using this pairing method.
This pairing method is great for reporting...
- At-Home events
- Casual or walk-in play
- Events requiring manual pairing or pod assignment.
- Late players
How to create and run a Player List Only event
- Select Player List Only as Pairing Method from the drop-down menu. You can also update the pairing method from the registration page once the event is created.
- Record your players on the Registration page using manual entry and in combination with the Magic Companion app preregistration
- Once your players are all register, press Start Event.
- Late register any new players on the Registration page as necessary or create another Player List Only event.
- Once you have registered all your players, select End Event from the Options menu.
If the event is not started and completed, attendance may not successfully capture your reporting.