V0.0.1 Wizards Eventlink Known Bugs and Future Features
- Inability to drop a player who has received a bye.
- Fixing how opponent’s match win % (OMW%) is used as a tiebreaker.
- Inability to log in due to looping pages.
- Temporary solution: Please access the Wizards Eventlink using an Incognito window. This will ensure cookies and cache do not interfere with your login.
- Fixing a previous round’s results after results have been reported.
- This is also true for being able to view/print prior round results.
- Late registration
- This is a feature on our road map and will be delivered before launch.
- Once this rolls out, you won’t need to constantly refresh to see new information like new expedited players and match results. This will also update across multiple devices in real time.
- Event templates
- These will allow us to create specific events in Wizards Eventlink.
- Events not showing on the calendar has been fixed.
- Crashes with Magic: The Gathering Companion related to the format has been fixed.