No, you should not remove any portion of the image of a WPN DMA. You may, however, make proportionate reductions in size as technically necessary.
Articles in this section
- Should I use WPN DMAs near age-gated or otherwise adult content or merchandise in my store?
- If I’m unsure whether a particular WPN DMA usage is acceptable, who should I contact?
- If I’d like to use Wizards of the Coast’s intellectual property/imagery that is not provided on the WPN to promote my products and events, who can I request permission from?
- Am I allowed to use Wizards of the Coast’s intellectual property/imagery that is not provided on the WPN Marketing Materials page for advertisements, promotions, or décor?
- Can I use WPN DMAs to create shopping bags or other point of sale packaging?
- If I use WPN DMAs to create advertising materials such as posters, can I give those away once I am done with them?
- Can I use WPN DMAs to create merchandise for the purpose of WPN event prizing or as a participation incentive (trophies, playmats, sleeves, etc.)?
- Can I use WPN DMAs in my window displays or on exterior store signage?
- Can I use WPN DMAs to create permanent décor fixtures (murals, window wraps, floor graphics, etc.) for my store?
- Can I edit out parts of the image in a WPN DMA?